JobID 9869 : After School Assistant (#1761005)
Hours per day: 2.5
Days per year: 175
The After School program at Twin Peaks Charter Academy is looking for a qualified part-time assistant to work 2.5 hours with our "Wolf Pack". The assistant would only be needed on school days.
- Age 18 years
- Must have at least 3 months verifiable experience working with school age children
- CPR/First Aid and Standard Precautions required within 30 days
- Conduct headcounts every 30 minutes
- Actively supervise children in program
- Establish and maintain supportive relationships with children, their parents and the school staff
- Follow and enforce safety rules for all children
- Contribute ideas for meaningful activities
- Assist Program Leader with lessons, homework table, snack, etc.
- Complete all trainings as assigned - 15 hours per year
- Exhibit Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility in all aspects of work
- Create and maintain a fun, safe environment where kids can learn social and emotional skills
3:00 PM - 5:30 PM Monday-Thursday, possibly Friday
Please contact Tobbi Monroe at email@example.com for consideration.