JobID 274 : Paraprofessional – Special Education PK-2 (#1752760)
The Academy, a charter school in Westminster, is seeking one full-time Classroom Paraprofessional Special Education for grades pre-kindergarten through second grade. Support SPED teachers with instruction, paperwork, and assist with small groups. Must meet (within 1 year) the No Child Left Behind Requirements, which are: AA or 2-year college degree, OR, completion of 48 college semester hours, OR passing of the State CDE approved paraprofessional examination. First Aid certification and Safety Training will be required within 30 days of entering position.
The online application should include a cover letter, resume, current certifications and two current letters of recommendation; no calls please.
- Pay is commensurate with education and experience
- Hourly rate is $14.00 per hour depending on experience and education
- Work hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Work starts ASAP; school year ends May 21, 2020
- Work student contact days. Additional workdays at the beginning and end of the school year may be required based on school needs
- Responsibility to verify experience rests with employee