JobID 9258 : Lunch/Recess Monitor, Fred Tjardes School of Innovation (4 Positions Needed) (#1733012)
Lunch Monitor, Fred Tjardes School of Innovation (4 Positions Needed)
Salary Grade/Level/Family/Range: Classified
Reports to: School Principal
Contract Length/ Days: (2019-2020/ 180 Days) Part-Time
Date Posted: July 31, 2019
Deadline for application: Until-Filled (Applicant screening will begin no later than 08/05/2019. Applications are still accepted until the position is filled; however, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible)
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Must be able to follow oral and written directions. Must be able to work effectively with individual and groups of elementary school age children and others.
- Supervise students in the cafeteria during lunch periods in serving lines, while eating and during cafeteria dismissal;
- Supervise students outside the building on school grounds, including playground equipment, ensuring the safety of all students.
- Maintain discipline in the cafeteria according to school and district policies.
- Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of cafeteria;
- Assist students during lunch periods as needed;
- Maintain positive and professional communication with staff, students, parents and other community members.
- Knowledge of and adherence to school and district policies and procedures.
- Understand the school PBIS (positive behavior intervention and support) and be able to apply school discipline procedures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
Ability to sit for long periods of time, numerous distractions, visual, auditory and ambulatory acuity important
Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort. The Superintendent is committed to cultural diversity among district personnel as a means of enriching educational experience. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Regular attendance is required for this position.