JobID 705 : Paraeducator-Resource (#1730777)
Paraeducator-Resource (Special Education)
Hagen Early Education Center
Part-time, 29.00 hours/week; 4-day school week (Tuesday-Friday), 155 days/school year
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must meet highly qualified standards*
2. Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed.
3. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Teacher
JOB GOAL: To provide a well-organized, smooth functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
1. Assist with snack and clean up routines.
2. Assist with wash-up and toilet routines.
3. Help with clothing.
4. Under supervision of a teacher, prepare for classroom activities.
5. Perform clerical work.
6. Assist in preparing class displays and bulletin boards.
7. Care for equipment.
8. Assist the teacher with classroom activities.
9. Assist the teacher in duties relating to the supervision of the playground and busing.
10. Participate in in-service training programs.
*Associates degree or higher OR 48 hours college credit OR pass Work Keys test at the Workforce Center for "Gold" certificate (contact the Workforce Center for testing schedule)