JobID 1092 : Substitute Custodian (#1727053)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Cañon City School District Fremont RE-1 is accepting applications for SUBSTITUTE CUSTODIAN in various district buildings. Position is On-Call/As Needed basis. Hourly rate is $11.10.
- Must pass background check
- $50.00 fee for fingerprinting and background check is required
- High School Diploma
- Positive individuals with neat, clean appearance, pleasant personality
- Proven work record demonstrating reliability, flexibility, and initiative
- Ability to work cooperatively in a school atmosphere with staff members, students and the public
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language and comply with directions and instructions to complete tasks and establish priorities.
- Possess adequate vision and hearing
- Knowledge of current cleaning services involving floor maintenance, restroom sanitation and safety practices is desirable
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision and work independently
- Teamwork skills
- Must be highly dependable and responsible in meeting requirements of the position
- Ability to work evening and/or weekend hours
- Ability to handle extensive physical activity and lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Flexibility in adapting to a variety of scheduling and program needs
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written and ability to work effectively with co-workers
- Ability to maintain control under pressure
TO APPLY: A district application must be completed online at www.canoncityschools.org.
Inquiries: Misty Manchester, Director of Human Resources, Cañon City Schools, 101 N. 14th St., Cañon City, CO 81212 (719) 276-5700. Applications must be complete to be considered.
In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, School District Fremont RE-1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates.
Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. Complaints may be filed verbally, in writing or anonymously. If you wish to file a complaint using the district complaint form, please submit to: Mrs. Misty Manchester, Director of Human Resources, Title IX, Section 504, and Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, 101 North 14th Street, Cañon City, Colorado 81212 – Telephone: (719)276-5700
Canon City Schools Fremont Re-1
101 NORTH 14TH STREET, CANON CITY, CO 81212
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415