JobID 4209 : Category III child nutrition employee at RCHS (#1691042)
Child nutrition employee
Robbinsdale Cooper High School
Four hours of paid time per day
Category III ($13.31 to $16.21 per hour plus $.50 per hour for secondary stipend based on current schedule for child nutrition employees)
• Assists in preparation and service of quality food to customers in a timely and customer focused manner.
• Prepares food according to a planned menu and tested, uniform recipes using commercial foodservice equipment.
• Daily record keeping including production records and inventory.
• Assists with the daily setup and cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met.
• Serves as cashier during meal service.
• Attends work regularly and reports to work in a timely manner.
• Additional duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND SKILLS
• Operational knowledge of commercial food service equipment used in preparing quantity foods.
• Understands complexity of daily recordkeeping.
• Knowledge of food preparation.
• Knowledge of sanitation and safety requirements.
• Knowledge of computerized cash registers.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and community
• Ability to perform job and communicate in a noisy environment.
• Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs. such as milk crates, frozen foods and canned foods.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Previous experience in food service desirable.
• Preferred MN Food Service Manager Certification or ServSafe certification.
Apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED