JobID 280 : Instructional Substitute K-4 (#1688177)
Denver Language School has an ongoing need for English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese speaking substitutes to serve our K-3 students at our Whiteman campus.
The instructional substitute teacher provides instruction and carries out a teacher's lesson plan in classrooms as assigned. He/she organizes students for effective instruction and learning while maintaining classroom control that fosters a safe and positive environment for all students. The instructional substitute teacher motivates student learning and academic participation while ensuring the integrity of academic time and performs other duties as assigned by the school Principal.
Pay: $120 per day; long-term instructional substitutes (10 or more days in a row) earn $130 per day
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must be able to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible within various job duties and assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field.