JobID 5494 : 19 - School Psychologist (#1666187)
Contract Terms: Salary Based on Degree
and Graduate Quarter Hours Above Degree
One Hundred Ninety Two Days (192)
Benefits – Schedule C – Exempt Professional Employees
- Master's Degree
- Valid Colorado Special Services License with a School Psychologist endorsement
- School, clinical or counseling psychology degree
- Experience or training in the following:
- Diagnosis of affective and cognitive disorders
- Instructional program planning/implementation
- Crisis counseling, affective education
- Behavior management
- Current educational technology
- Child abuse
- Public School Experience
- Doctorate in appropriate field in education
- Assume role as a member of a child study team
- Administer, score and interpret psychological assessments; observe child
- Provide short-term counseling and consultation services for students staffed to his/her caseload
- Provide consultation services relating to children with disabilities
- Write and keep appropriate, accurate reports and records
- Chair and record staffings and annual reviews
- Evaluated on ability to conduct fair, professional, credible evaluations
- Perform any and all other responsibilities as assigned by the Director
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted position must submit an online application. Applications that are incomplete (not submitted) will not forwarded to the hiring administrator for review. The following will need to be uploaded with the application: current cover letter; current resume; copy of teacher license; copy of transcripts; and three current letters of reference (one of which must be from your current supervisor and all within two years).
Please note: If hired, a new hire packet will be emailed and must be completed prior to processing. Fingerprints will be required for all employees of Pueblo City Schools prior to your processing date.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.