JobID 4223 : Dean - districtwide (#1638416)
Requirements: Must have or be pursuing a Master's degree.
At Tulsa Public Schools, we believe that teachers are our most important asset. We seek to attract, motivate and retain talented educators who are eager to make a difference in the lives of children. When you join Team Tulsa, you join a team of committed professionals who believe:
- That all children are capable of greatness;
- That school should be a safe space where all students can bring their whole, authentic selves; and
- That high expectations will help our students reach incredible heights.
- Submit this online application.
- All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Management team. If you are eligible to move forward to principal interviews, you'll receive next steps via email.
- Once you've been moved into the hiring pool, all principals will be able to view your application. If a principal has a vacancy that aligns to your skills and credentials, he/she will reach our directly to schedule an interview at the school site.
- School site interviews vary in format but will give you an opportunity to get to know the school, principal, and the role.
- If a principal would like to offer you a position, you'll receive an offer letter and begin the onboarding process