JobID 1790 : Ticket Taker (#1620862)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Mapleton Public Schools, Adams County District #1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries may be referred to the Assistant Superintendent of Talent Recruitment and Development, 7350 N. Broadway Denver, CO 80221. (303) 853-1000, or the US Dept. of Education, Office for Civil Rights, 1961 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80204.
Job Title: Ticket Taker for Athletic Events
- Basic math skills are required.
- Cash handling experience desired.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Current employees, please e-mail a letter of interest to Erica Branscum, Assistant Superintendent of Talent Recruitment and Development at HR@mapleton.us.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Ticket Taker for Athletic Events
- Greet patrons attending athletic events.
- Sell admission tickets /accept passes for athletic events.
- Monitor reentry.
- Count and record number of tickets sold.
- Balance cash box at end of night.
- Any other requirements set by the Athletic Director.
Pay per game:
Dependent on sport and number of games worked