JobID 6208 : English Leadership Team - High School (#1615259)
Job | Posted 5 days ago
High School English Leadership Team
- Position will meet a few dates in the summer (TBD) and then throughout the school year. Please note, some of the dates may be when school is in session and require a substitute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Revise the English Framework for teachers
- Identify priority standards.
- Identify and revise common summative assessments and rubrics.
- Communicate information to teachers in buildings.
- High School English Certification
- Current D300 certified LEAD member
Instructional Rate: as of to July 1, 2019
Community Unit School District 300
2550 Harnish Dr, Algonquin, IL 60102-6870
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,341 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.71
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 246