JobID 191 : Food Service Worker (#1604496)
Posted a month ago
PLATTE VALLEY SCHOOLS
Title: Food Service Worker
- High School Diploma required.
- Possess the ability to work with people and take directions.
- Possess knowledge of nutrition.
- Notice of Assignment shall be for 9 months and according to the school calendar for 6 hours per day.
- Compensation and leave benefits will be according to the adopted Classified Salary Schedule.
- Those new to the district are required to go through a background check as per board policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation of food portions and prepares cafeteria counter.
- Serves students and staff from the cafeteria counter.
- Removes used dishes and assists in the cleaning of counters, tables, and furnishings in the dining area.
- Maintains the trash and garbage collection area in a neat and sanitary fashion.
- Performs related duties as required including duties at special meal functions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Food Service Manager or Food Service Director.
- Lifting requirement of a minimum 50#.