JobID 13596 : Response to Intervention Specialist (RTI) – African American Student Services (2019-2020 School Year) (#1589237)
Responsible for push-in and pull out services in planning academic support and/or adaptation of academic
support using the Response to Intervention (RTI) model to facilitate academic growth of students. Implement
specific strategies designed to promote the academic and social growth in all identified intervention students.
Monitor and document the effectiveness of specific RTI strategies and interventions in order to enhance support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teacher certification
- Two years of experience working with diverse students in an education setting and/or related field
- Computer skills, to including use of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships with student, parents and staff
- Verbal & written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend written/graphic and oral instructions.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training, or education.
Three years teaching experience
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
FBI fingerprint background check (at employee’s expense).
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization
2019-2020 School Year
Location – African American Student Services - 22nd & Kolb Area
Exempt Coordinators - Grade 2
10.5 month position
Positions less than 30 hours per week are not eligible for district benefits.
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.