JobID 137 : Facility Maintenance (#1580127)
Job | Posted 2 months ago
Facility Maintenance / Groundskeeper
· Fulltime position with insurance and benefits.
· Pay will depend on experience and qualifications.
· Maintain building grounds including grass, mowing fields, operating and maintaining irrigation systems.
· Perform minor building repairs such as doors, locks, flooring, walls, minor plumbing, painting, etc.
· Set up and tear down of chairs, tables, and other equipment for meetings, events, and assemblies.
· Assist in snow removal early in the morning including using a plow, skid loader, broom, and shovel.
· Perform custodial duties when regular custodians are absent, busy, or after events.
· Replace light bulbs.
· Follow applicable safety and security procedures.
· Participate in “on-call” building coverage occasionally at nights and weekends.
· Provide assistance to teachers, visitors, and other employees as necessary.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to be reliable (transportation, on time every day, etc.)
· Be able to pass a criminal background check.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, & Outlook)
· Good understanding of grounds keeping, landscaping, and sprinkler irrigation system.
· Ability to operate commercial mowers, skid loaders, and other equipment related to grounds keeping.
· Ability to work well in teams and report to head of building and grounds.
· Ability to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
· Ability to work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, and snow.
Some experience in carpentry, plumbing, HVAC systems, and equipment maintenance is desired.