JobID 395 : 2019-2020 Bus Driver (Regular and Substitute) (#1565473)
Bus Driver/Substitute Bus Driver for 2019-2020 School Year
4 Day Work Week (M-Th)
We will help you with the training to obtain necessary licenses/certifications.
Please Contact Teresa Burke at 719-683-2700 ext 2216 if interested
See attached job description for Bus Driver.
Work Term: Student Calendar + training days.
Leave days per Board of Education policy.
Pay: See Driver Salary Schedule (Page 4): https://www.ellicottschools.org/Page/180
Success for all students
Inspiring everyone to think, to learn, to achieve, and to care in a safe environment
ELLICOTT SCHOOL DISTRICT 22 CORE VALUES
- Providing a safe and caring environment for learning.
- High expectations for the growth and academic achievement of each student.
- Developing meaningful relationships with students, families, and the community through respect and understanding
- Respectful communication at all levels of the educational organization
- Engaging students, parents, and the community as partners in education through involvement and empowerment.
- Attracting and retaining high quality personnel who are knowledgeable, care deeply about our students, and understand and embrace the diversity of our community.
- An accountable and accessible staff.
- A guaranteed, verifiable, standards-based curriculum that leads to success