JobID 682 : Paraeducator-Music (#1560911)
Posted 4 months ago
Campbell Elementary School
Part-time, 29.00 hours/week, 155 scheduled working days per school year, 4-day school week
- Minimum Associate’s degree or higher, or 48.00 hours college credit, or Work Keys Gold level certification.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
JOB GOAL: To provide a well-organized, smooth functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
1. Under supervision of a licensed teacher, prepare for classroom activity.
2. Work with small groups of students to reinforce material initially introduced by the teacher.
3. Assist individual children in need of special attention.
4. Perform clerical duties.
5. Guide independent study, enrichment work and remedial work set up by the teacher.
6. Set up audiovisual equipment.
7. Assist the teacher with non-instructional classroom duties, such as snack, toilet and clothing routines.
8. Check notebooks, corrects papers and supervise testing and makeup work.
9. Assist in drill work.
10. Participate in in-service training programs.