JobID 1154 : PreSchool Instructional Coach (#1538704)
Category: Elementary School Teaching/Early Childhood
Date Posted: 5/9/2019
Location: Early Childhood Center
Date of Availability: 08/19/2019
Date Closing: Open Until Filled
Job Title: Early Childhood Instructional Coach
The instructional coach should be proficient in all areas of teaching and learning with an emphasis on professional practice. The coach will be responsible for consulting with and supporting the Early Childhood staff in using resources that impact student learning. The coach will provide support and professional learning to instructional staff as needed.
- Collaborate with instructional staff in all areas of teaching and learning;
- Coach, mentor, and teach adults;
- Provide timely, thorough and high quality teaching and learning support during observation, coaching and mentoring;
- Facilitate the design and implementation of instructional best practices in curriculum;
- Collaborate with teachers to support their use of curricula through a variety of instructional methods;
- Establish partnerships and serve as the ELL/GE liaison for families, administrator, teachers, support staff, and community;
- Follow state and district guidelines, and perform all other duties as assigned.
- Self motivated and directed; ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others, demonstrate self-discipline and initiative;
- Strong technology skills – current on new instructional technologies and their use in the classroom and willingness to continue to learn additional technologies
- Effective interpersonal skills & relationship-building skills;
- Extensive knowledge of instructional best practices, curriculum and staff development;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Research, evaluate and communicate information to a variety of audiences;
- Facilitate training, user groups, focus groups, and project teams;
- Strong written and oral communication skills – Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a variety of settings.
Minimum Qualifications/Job Requirements:
- Colorado Teacher’s Certification
- Certification in Early Childhood preferred
In compliance with Title VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, Moffat County School District RE-1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. English speaking ability will not be a barrier to participation and admission to District programs. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees or need for special education services. The following person(s) have been identified as the compliance officer for the District. Compliance Officer for Title IX – Dave Ulrich, Superintendent, Renae Dove, Executive Director of School Support and Personnel, 600 Texas Ave, Craig, CO 81625, 826-4249.
En cumplimiento del Título VI y VII del Acto de Derechos Civiles de 1964, Título IX de la Enmienda de Educación de 1972; Sección 504 del Acto de la Rehabilitación de 1973, la Discriminación de Edad en Acto del Empleo de 1967, el Acto de los Americanos con Discapacidades, el Acto de no Discriminación de Información Genética de 2008 y la ley de Colorado, Condado de Moffat Distrito Escolar RE-1 no discrimina ilegalmente en base a raza, color, sexo, religión, origen nacional, ascendencia, credo, edad, estado civil, orientación sexual, información genética, discapacidad o necesidad de servicios de educación especial en la admisión, acceso, tratamiento o empleo en programas educativos o actividades que opera. Capacidad de hablar ingles no será un obstáculo para la participación y admisión a programas del Distrito. Se han establecido procedimientos de queja para los estudiantes, padres, empleados o necesidad de servicios de educación especial. La(s) siguiente(s) persona(s) han sido identificadas como el oficial de cumplimiento para el Distrito. Renae Dove, Condado de Moffat Distrito Escolar RE-1, 600 Texas Ave, Craig Co 81625, 970-826-6270, email@example.com