JobID 343 : HS Assistant Football Coach (#1535539)
Position Title: Assistant H.S. Football Coach
Qualifications and Experience: 1) Football Coaching Experience. 2) Experience in mentoring students. 3) CHSAA athletic coaching certificate.
Position Overview: The Assistant Football Coaching position in the Athletic Department at University Schools exists to coach University students who choose to participate in the football program.
Essential Job Functions
- Organization and development of program staff in collaboration with the Athletic Department
- Development and implementation of daily practices
- Being a positive role model for all of the student-athletes at the school
- Know, understand, and educate coaching staff of CHSA rules and regulations
- Complete administrative elements necessary for advancement of the program
Salary and Benefits: This position’s salary is set based on experience/qualifications and the Co-Curricular Stipend pay schedule as approved by the Board of Governors. No benefits are available to this position.
Contract and Application Deadline: In order to be considered, apply online and upload the following materials:
- Letter of interest
- Two letters of reference
Online application can be found at:
Community > job opportunities
Application deadline: Position is open until filled.