JobID 4794 : Middle School Teacher/Science and Social Studies (#1497434)
Job | Posted 5 months ago
Prairie View Middle School is seeking an amazing teacher to teach Science and Social Studies. This is a full-time, or 1.0 FTE position.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
External applicants: (1) upload a current resume', (2) One current Letter of Recommendation from a recent supervisor, (3) a current teaching license and transcripts.
27J Current Contracted Teachers: use the Internal Application, upload a current resume' and provide a maximum of 2 years previous work experience. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
- All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.
Brighton School District No. 27J
18551 EAST 160TH AVENUE, BRIGHTON, CO 80601-3295
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415