JobID 1583 : Auditorium Production Technician (#1484457)
Auditorium Production Technician for Weld RE-4 School District. This position is a classified hourly position, and works on an as needed basis for District functions that require production support primarily at the WHS auditorium. Will include both day and night functions and some weekends. Successful candidates will become part of the productions technician staff pool and will be contacted/scheduled as jobs become available. Part-time position.
Salary Range 9: $15.77 - $19.23 depending on experience.
- Coordinates technical production requirements for various auditorium events;
- Power on, set up and test all equipment prior to customer's arrival;
- Operate lighting and sound boards, spot lights, microphones, projectors, and other required systems for performance/events;
- Perform shut down procedures for systems and equipment;
- Report issues and/or problems to Facilities Coordinator;
- Ensure safe use of auditorium by all users;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: High School Diploma or GED. Prefer specialzied advanced courses or experience in technical theatre production.
EXPERIENCE: Prefer at least 1 year in sound operation and knowledge of theatrical lighting operations.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EQUIPMENT: Operating knowledge of equipment generally found in auditoriums such as theatrical lighting, sound systems, rigging, and knowledge of productions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl, and talk/hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.