JobID 4730 : Elementary School Teacher - 4th Grade - 2 vacancies available (#1449176)
Job | Posted 5 months ago
South Elementary School is currently seeking two 4th grade teachers. These are full-time, or 1.0 FTE, positions with benefits.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team.. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
Application Procedure: Apply to www.workat27j.com.
External applicants: Please upload a current teaching license and transcripts.
27J Current Contracted Teachers: use the Internal Application. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
- All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.
Brighton School District No. 27J
18551 EAST 160TH AVENUE, BRIGHTON, CO 80601-3295
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415