JobID 4098 : Service Compliance Specialist- Transportation (#1438955)
Job Title: Service Compliance Specialist- Transportation
Reports To: Fleet Operations Manager
Grade: MT 10
Number of Days: 12 Months
Security Access: Transportation
Current Date: February 5, 2019
Overtime Status: Non-Exempt
Our mission is to inspire and prepare every student to love learning, achieve ambitious goals and make positive contributions to our world.
Core Values: Our core values guide how we work and interact with each other at every level of the organization. We embrace and embody these values every day:
- Equity: All children deserve the opportunity to develop their full academic and social potential. Our diversity is a community treasure, and we must foster an inclusive environment by examining biases and resolving unfair practices.
- Character: We are honest, trustworthy and have high standards of behavior. We do the right thing even when it is hard. While we do not always agree, we treat one another with kindness and respect.
- Excellence: We work hard together and expect a lot of one another because high standards produce exemplary knowledge, skills, abilities and mindsets.
- Team: We care for one another, support the personal and professional development of one another, and work together to improve our community
- Joy: Joy at school and at work makes us more productive, because when we create, innovate and imagine, our motivation grows. We want to ensure that everyone knows the excitement that comes from working deeply on a problem, task or concept and experiencing breakthrough moments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of versatility in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficient with FleetVision or other fleet maintenance software
- Possess a working knowledge of vehicle maintenance procedures
- Working knowledge of the state of Oklahoma’s regulatory requirement pertaining to required accreditation audits
Position Summary: Provide updates and assist with, garage statistics, fuel, district inspections, vehicle assignments, site administrator for FleetVision maintenance program and provide written communications for the department as directed.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions: The following characteristics and physical skills are important for the successful performance of assigned duties.
- Communication both within and outside the department
- Site administrator for FleetVision
- Provide reports as required related to TPS fleet (white and bus fleet)
- MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) report requested twice a year for all eligible District employees that drive a district vehicle
- Accidents : Collect and secure accident report documentation, review and distribute through proper channels, and secure history, for yearend summary reports
- Audit: Drives the collection of required reports, maintains security of all documentation and required materials for required state audits and represents the district at these scheduled audits
- Worker Compensation: Process detailed and confidential employee documents, monitor IOJ (Injury On Job) appointments, and return to work documentations
- Supplies: Receives request, places orders, schedules distributions
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Working Conditions: Exposure to the following situations may range from rare to frequent based on circumstances and factors that may not be predictable. May be asked to attend and record disciplinary actions related to departmental employees.
Tulsa Public Schools is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team of individuals who contribute to the district’s mission with their talent, skills and energy. Tulsa Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Tulsa Public Schools prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities.