JobID 4082 : Tulsa Beyond Teacher (High School - Multiple Locations) (#1405877)
Job Description: Tulsa Beyond Teacher
At Tulsa Public Schools, we believe that teachers are our most important asset. We seek to attract, motivate and retain talented educators who are eager to make a difference in the lives of children. When you join Team Tulsa, you join a team of committed professionals who believe:
- That all children are capable of greatness;
- That school should be a safe space where all students can bring their whole, authentic selves; and
- That high expectations will help our students reach incredible heights.
The Tulsa Beyond high school design project aims to intentionally design a system of high schools that prepare and inspire youth for the economic, cultural and environmental realities of a radically different and rapidly-changing future.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Equity-centered: Acknowledge contribution of students, their families, and the community. Provide supports to match student need.
- Data-informed: Ground decisions and plans in evidence and uses a variety of methods to track progress toward measurable goals.
- Highly Collaborative: Work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and other stakeholders to improve student outcomes.
- Transformational: Assume responsibility for transforming the student experience. Reflect critically to identify professional challenges and actively works to learn and grow. Willfully seek out and incorporates feedback to optimize performance.
By applying to this position, you're indicating your interest in teaching at one of our Tulsa Beyond high schools (Hale Beyond, TLA Beyond, or Webster Beyond) and principals of these schools will be able to review your application if you are accepted into the hiring pool. We do not accept applications for specific schools or positions to ensure that we are able to find the best match for both our applicants and our schools; however, you will have the opportunity to share your subject area preferences during the application process.
- Submit this online application.
- All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Management team. If you are eligible to move forward to principal interviews, you'll receive next steps via email.
- Once you've been moved into the hiring pool, all middle and high school principals will be able to view your application. If a principal has a teaching position that aligns to your skills and credentials, he/she will reach our directly to schedule an interview at the school site.
- School site interviews vary in format but will give you an opportunity to get to know the school, principal, and the role.
- If a principal would like to offer you a position, you'll receive an offer letter and begin the onboarding process