Teacher-Elementary Grades (#1375866)
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE K-6
1) The teacher is responsible for the education of assigned students and will create a flexible program and class environment favorable for learning and personal growth.
2) The teacher will establish effective rapport with students; motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and the knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for further education, and do so in accordance with each student's ability.
3) Professional relations will be developed and maintained with other staff and parents.
4) Teaches subject matter, according to Utah's grade level standards. Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences.
5) Utilizes computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
6) Maintains classroom organization and discipline. Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
7) Provides and maintains a safe and supervised environment in the classroom and the school grounds.
8) Devises and utilizes techniques which accurately measure students' progress. Evaluates student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
9) Communicates with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress; interpret school programs. Communicates and cooperates with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
10) Demonstrates professional ethics as outlined by the Utah Professional Practices Advisory Commission. Conforms to school policies including attendance, absences and evaluations.