JobID 4598 : English Language Arts Teacher (SPED & Reading Specialist Welcome to Apply) (#1364680)
Stuart Middle School is seeking an amazing middle school teacher. This is a full-time, or 1.0 FTE TEMPORARY position. Highly quaified teachers in Special Education, English Language Arts and/or Reading are welcome to apply.
- A valid Colorado Department of Education Teaching License.
- Colorado Department of Education “In Field” by CDE endorsement or qualifications to teach the posted subject area.
- The ability to handle many complex tasks simultaneously.
- The ability and interest to be part of a high-functioning team.. (Having respected and trusted colleagues, preferably as teammates, makes the demands of teaching sustainable.)
- The ability and interest to learn continuously and to adapt to changing circumstances (student characteristics, curriculum, and so on).
- A belief in empowering all children as owners of their learning.
External applicants: Please upload a current teaching license and transcripts.
27J Current Contracted Teachers: use the Internal Application. Substitutes are considered External applicants.
- All future correspondence will be handled via the email address you provided in your online application. Check your In-Box and SPAM folder.