JobID 8536 : Special Education Assistant - MCAT- Romero 4-8 Campus (#1272162)
Special Education Assistant - MCAT- Romero 4-8 Campus
Posted: February 05, 2019
Deadline for application: Until-Filled
Contract length: 2018-2019 – 180 days
Compensation: $13.33 per hour; plus benefits
Work Schedule: M-F; 7.5 hrs./day
Nature and Scope of Job: Provide an enriched atmosphere where students learn subject matter and/or skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible members of society. Facilitate learning and guide students toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, emotional and psychological growth and maturation. Responsible to the building principal and department director where assigned.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
- AA degree required or 48 semester hours or passing scores on the WorkKeys test
- CPR and First Aid training or willingness to be trained.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible to support the academic programming and progress of individual students and/or small groups of students with identified significant needs.
- Provide student specific personal care and support.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting with daily classroom activities, assisting in data collection, sanitizing equipment and materials, and providing to the staff.
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org