JobID 8531 : D team Girls Basketball Coach- McAuliffe STEM School (#1270245)
D Team Basketball Coach (Boys) - McAuliffe STEM School
Posted: December 20, 2018
Deadline for application: Unitl filled
Contract length: 2018 - 2019 - Basketball Season
Compensation: Salary and benefits are regionally competitive and based on experience and training.
Work Schedule: Monday through Saturday
Nature and Scope of Job: Responsible for all aspects of head volleyball coach; overseeing assistant coaches; making decisions based on the direction of the program.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual skills preferred
- CPR certification or willingness to obtain it
- CHSAA test and registration
- Concussion Education, required
- Any other combination of related education, experience and training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organizing and supervising game help.
- Assists with supervision at activities.
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.Apply online at www.greeleyschools.org