JobID 8517 : Assistant Coach- Wrestling- Greeley West High (#1264348)
Assistant Coach- Wrestling- Greeley West High
Posted: December 17, 2018
Deadline for application: January 2, 2019
Contract length: 2018-2019 Wrestling Season
Compensation: Salary and benefits are regionally competitive and based on experience and training.
Work Schedule: Monday through Saturday
Nature and Scope of Job: This person will work closely with the head coach supporting their plan. They will also be in charge of running their own aspects of practice given the skill they are put in charge of. Another aspect of their duties will be to supervise students until they have been picked up from practice and/or meets.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual skills preferred
- CPR certification or willingness to obtain
- CHSSA test and registration
- Concussion education required
- Any other combination of related education, experience and training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in organizing and supervising event help.
- Assists with supervision at activities.
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online at www.greeleyschools.org