THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND is hiring for 2022-2023 School Year
THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND 2022-2023
“Educating and empowering future leaders of tomorrow” The SEED School of Maryland is a statewide, college-preparatory, public boarding school and tuition-free for families. We offer an academic program that challenges our students, a college-inspired environment, character education classes, extra-curricular activities, and athletics.
400 students in grades 6 through 12 live in dormitories on our beautiful, 52-acre campus from Sunday evenings until Friday afternoons. Transportation to and from school is available to all students.
Why Teach at SEED MD?
• Small Class Sizes
• Flexibility in planning and curriculum
• Available resources and technology
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Comprehensive Professional Development Program
• Committed and likeminded colleagues
• Available Coaching Program
• And other Various Incentives
Available Positions 2022-2023
Middle School (all subjects)
High School (all subjects)
• Be certified in a teaching subject area
• Have at least 2 years of teaching (Preferably in an urban area) or eager to accommodate.
Signing bonuses available for selected candidates.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org