JobID 756 : Substitute Educational Aide, Marion City Schools (#987820)
Posted a month ago
|POSITION||Substitute Educational Aide|
|LOCATION||Marion City Schools|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Marion City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute educational aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Educational Aide Permit ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Online PublicSchoolWORKS: School Safety & Compliance training.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds students.
- Part-time & Full-time
- Same day and advance notice cheduling
- Minor medical benefits available
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)