JobID 2430 : (GA) Atkinson County Substitute Teacher (#968510)
Posted a year ago
An ESS substitute teacher assists with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
For a complete job description of a substitute teacher, click here.
- Certified – Bachelor's Degree and GA Educator Certification
- Non-Certified - High School Diploma or GED
- State/Federal Criminal History Clearance
- Drug Screen – Varies by District
For frequently asked questions, click here.