JobID 10627 : K-8 Arabic Teacher (#950706)
The Dearborn Academy, a K-8 Charter School located at 1930 Ford Rd. Dearborn, MI 48128, is seeking certified Arabic Teachers. The Dearborn Academy’s mission is to serve a multicultural community through individualized, focused instruction allowing each student to achieve academic excellence and exhibit social responsibility. http://thedearbornacademy.org/Jobs
- Implement the assigned instructional activities and course of study to engage students in conductive learning.
- Utilize instructional and classroom management systems that increase student learning and maximize time on task.
- Identify, select, and modify instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Monitor student progress towards achieving instructional objectives and goals.
- Communicate effectively within the educational community and with parents on a regular basis.
- Meet professional responsibilities.
- Maintain and upgrade professional skills.
- Promote and maintain positive school-staff and pupil-teacher-parent relationships.
- Other related duties as assigned by Principal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic or higher from an accredited institution
- Meet professional education requirements of school, district, state
- Michigan teacher’s certification if available (Single subject teaching credential or certification if teaching a specialized subject ) or
- If no Teaching Certificate: Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from approved regionally or nationally accredited teacher preparation institution to meet Highly Qualified requirement and/ or above qualifications to acquire emergency certification for the Arabic Language.
- Relevant teaching experience
- Candidate must be Highly Qualified and dedicated to bringing their students the highest quality instruction
- Knowledge of relevant technology
- Knowledge of the developmental needs of children and school improvement strategies, a definite plus
- Ability to effectively interact with professionals, parents, and students.
- Position is immediate and requires the above qualification.
Satisfactory criminal background check and unprofessional conduct check as required by School Safety Legislation
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.