JobID 10975 : Middle School ELA (#950679)
The Dearborn Academy, a K-8 Charter School located at 1930 Ford Rd. Dearborn, MI 48128, is seeking
Middle School Language Arts Teacher
Teachers are responsible for providing instructional activities and educational skills to students to help them achieve academic success. Help students understand potential for educational, physical, intellectual and psychological growth.
- Implement the assigned instructional activities and course of study to engage students in conductive learning.
- Utilize instructional and classroom management systems that increase student learning and maximize time on task.
- Identify, select, and modify instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Monitor student progress towards achieving instructional objectives and goals.
- Communicate effectively within the educational community and with parents on a regular basis.
- Meet professional responsibilities.
- Maintain and upgrade professional skills.
- Promote and maintain positive school-staff and pupil-teacher-parent relationships.
- Other related duties as assigned by Principal.Teachers
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Michigan teacher’s certification
- Meet professional education requirements of school, district, state
- Relevant teaching experience