Substitute Educational Aide, Fairfield Community Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|POSITION||Substitute Educational Aide|
|PAY RATE||$76.75 Per Day|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Fairfield Community Schools for the recruitment of substitute educational aides. Substitute educational aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- High School Diploma
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
- Part time; on-call
- Minor medical benefits available
- Flexible or consistent schedule as dictated by district needs