JobID 3468 : Elementary Physical Education Teacher (#914881)
Elementary Physical Education Teacher for a 1st and 2nd Grade Building - Morton Gingerwood School
Must have valid Illinois PEL with PE Endorsement
Position is full time, 7 hours/day 180 days per year. Salary based on education and experience.
Full Health/Dental Insurance Benefits.
Start date: ASAP.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The PE teacher is a team player that collaborates with the classroom teachers at times developing units that reinforce what is being taught in the classroom.
- The teacher will align lessons to meet the district, state and national PE standards.
- Prepare lessons with a wide variety of activities to engage students and ultimately develop lifelong physical fitness.
- Differentiate lessons to meet the needs of all students.
- Has the ability and drive to coordinate school wide events which includes assisting with scheduling of those events and coordinating parent volunteers.