Substitute Secretary, Coshocton City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|LOCATION||Coshocton, Ohio 43812|
|PAY RATE||$8.70 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Coshocton City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute secretaries play an important role in our schools by maintaining school safety and performing important administrative tasks which help in the day-to-day running of a school.
- Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or multi-line phone systems.
- Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Manages paper or electronic filing systems, records information, updates paperwork, or maintains documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other materials.
- Understands school policy and procedures.
- Ensures safety of school building when managing visitors.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Online PublicSchoolWORKS: School Safety & Compliance training.
- Part time, On-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)