JobID 743 : Substitute Custodian, Coshocton City Schools (#901285)
|LOCATION||Coshocton, Ohio 43812|
|PAY RATE||$8.70 Per Hour|
We are seeking substitute custodians to support Coshocton City Schools. Substitute custodians play an important role in our schools by maintaining a safe and clean learning environment. Make a difference in your community and apply to be a substitute today!
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Works with others in a group or team.
- Services, cleans, or supplies restrooms.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Responsible for the health and safety of others.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, or mirrors.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Works with floor polishers, ladders or industrial vacuums.
- Includes exposure to contaminants.
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment.
- Part time; on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)