JobID 2203 : (SC) Greenwood County Substitute School Nurse (#859054)
Posted a year ago
Substitute School Nurse
An ESS substitute school nurse (RN/LPN) assists in providing the fullest possible educational opportunity for students by minimizing absence due to illness and creating a climate of health and well-being in the schools.
- Provide critical care services to medically fragile students as assigned
- Administer medications from physicians' orders
- Maintain medication records and reports
- Communicate with medical, nursing, and district personnel
- Manage and provide health room services, including first aid and CPR, according to established procedures
- Provide guidance and counseling in the area of health to students, staff, and parents according to professional standards
For a complete job description of a substitute school nurse, click here.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- SC Nurse Certification
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
- Criminal History Clearance
- Tuberculosis Test
For frequently asked questions, click here.