Elementary School Title I Paraprofessional
ESTES PARK SCHOOL DISTRICT R-3
ELMENTARY SCHOOL LEVEL
FULL-TIME Title I EDUCATION PARAPROFESSIONAL
Estes Park, Colorado is a special place to live. Estes Park Elementary School is a special place to work.
At our school in the mountains, innovation in teaching and learning is our highest priority. Teachers at our school are learners who strive to be the most innovative, forward-thinking educators they can be. We are lifelong learners who know that the world around is changing at a pace like never before.
We use Rocky Mountain National Park as our classroom.
We use technology, including 1-to-1 iPads, to allow for maximum innovation in learning.
We use Professional Learning Communities to guide our work.
We use the Marzano Instructional Framework to guide our professional learning.
Our students are critical thinkers and problem solvers.
Our students are adaptable and creative.
Our students have life skills including empathy, communication, and wellness.
Our teachers are risk takers.
Our teachers are technology integration specialists, using high quality instruction, and our natural environment to create unique learning experiences.
Our teachers create an individualized, blended-learning environment for all of our students.
We seek team members who are risk takers, innovators, and learners. If you are forward-thinking in your approach to teaching, and feel that you would be a good fit in a school that embraces innovation and change, please consider becoming a part of our team.
Education / Certification:
- Associates degree, two years of study at an institute of higher learning
- Ability to assist in instructing reading, writing, and mathematics
- Ability to work well with children
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Background to include activities that involve students and an interest in working with school-age children
- Experience working in an instructional environment
- Experience or education in the areas of child development
- Must be highly qualified as required by CDE, including at least a high school diploma or its equivalency and 2 years of college
- Shall have the ability for sitting, light lifting, stooping, any and all body movements as related to the job description
- Certified, or willingness to be certified, in CPI (Crisis Prevention and Intervention), First Aid, and CPR
Interested applicants must apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/estesschools/onlineapp/. Only online applications are accepted.
Salary range is $12.60 to $14.26 per hour with benefits. Position open until filled.
Estes Park School District R-3 is an equal opportunity employer.