JobID 491 : Media Specialist 5-12 (#846222)
Job | Posted 23 days ago
Marshall Public Schools is seeking applications for the anticipated position of Media Specialist. This position is serving grades 5-12 at the Marshall High School and Marshall Middle School.
- Knowledge and ability to teach information literacy and 21st Century skills.
- Knowledge and ability to work with technology and assist teachers with technology integration in the classroom.
- Ability to select and provide access to a wide variety of materials which meet the needs of various learning situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, staff, administration and the general public.
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate small group meetings and staff development activities.
SALARY/CONTRACT: 1.0 FTE 185-day contract beginning with 2018-2019 school year. Excellent salary and benefits, beginning salary dependent upon education, qualifications and experience.
Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance offerings: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
- Paid sick and personal leave
- TRA and 403B Contributions
- Q-Comp District
- Mentorship program
- Leadership team opportunities
Position is open until filled.
Questions About the Position: Contact Marshall Public Schools at 507-537-6924.
Marshall, MN is located in Southwest Minnesota and is a regional hub for the southwest corner of the state. Marshall is also the home to Southwest Minnesota State University and several national and global industries, including the Schwan Food Company, Ralco, and US Bank.
Take a virtual tour of Marshall Public Schools today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI2YRKGTEKA Virtual Link
It is the policy of Marshall Public Schools to provide equal employment opportunity for all, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Marshall Public School District
401 S SARATOGA ST, MARSHALL, MN 56258-1799
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200