Job | Posted 10 days ago
Primary Purpose:Maintain accurate attendance records for the campus and perform data entry for attendance reporting.
High school diploma or GED
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
Proficient keyboarding, file maintenance and 10-key skills
Ability to meet established deadlines
Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Two years’ data entry experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Records and Reports
- Collect and enter attendance data into established database and verify accuracy of according to established procedures.
- Prepare and print attendance reports.
- Maintain physical and computerized attendance records.
- Assist parents, students, and faculty with questions regarding student attendance.
- Process and transmit requests for student attendance information and withdrawal.
- Call parents to verify student absences as needed.
- Report all attendance problems to designated administrator.
- Assist in campus office as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be punctual in all areas.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be a positive role model for all students.
- Participate in staff development, faculty meetings, and special events as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Equipment Used:Personal computer or online computer terminal, printer, copier, fax machine and calculator
Working Conditions:Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Repetitive hand motions, prolonged use of computer, frequent interruptions and multitasking.
Any special instructions as assigned by supervisor
1520 Everman Parkway , Fort Worth, TX 76140
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,068
% ELL Students
State Average: 17%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.26
% IEP Students
State Average: 9%
State Average: 558