Primary Center Principal
PRINCIPAL - SUMMIT PRIMARY CENTERS
Starting Date: On or about July 1, 2018
Summit is seeking an innovative, collaborative, and student-centered professional educator with expertise in early childhood education to lead the Summit Primary Centers into the future.
The Summit Public Schools, located in Union County, has a long tradition of academic excellence. A prime focus has been an emphasis on highly effective early childhood education. Our two state of the art primary centers house all district preschool and kindergarten programming.
Summit is searching for an outstanding educator with the following qualifications:
- Mastery of prek-grade 3 continuum a must
- Early childhood teaching experience required
- Expertise in special education programs at the early childhood centers
- Extensive knowledge of effective and research based curriculum and instruction
- Ability to build a cohesive staff and parental support
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and commitment to working with colleagues to support early childhood education, prek-grade 3
- Will also serve as Principal of the Extended School Year (ESY Program)
- NJ Principal Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required for this 12-month position, which offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits
Apply online to Dr. Matthew Block and attach a letter of interest, resume and certification no later than Tuesday, May 29, 2018. We do not accept paper resumes or applications.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER