SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS 2020-2021
We currently hiring Substitute Teachers for all levels: preschool, elementary, middle, and high school.
In order to substitute for Xenia Community Schools, you must:
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - through the Dayton Area School Employment Consortium if you have not already done so.
- HOLD or OBTAIN a State of Professional/Resident Educator or Substitute License. (Bachelors degree or higher)
- CALL OUR HUMAN RESOURCES - Please call the Human Resources Assistant at 937-562-9002 or 937-562-9037 to make an appointment to complete the remaining paperwork (SubForm, Tax Forms, Direct Deposit, STRS, FORM, I-9) and to be fingerprinted for both BCII and FBI. The cost of fingerprinting is $52.00. We accept Cash or Credit Card payments. If you have been fingerprinted by another school district in the past 12 months we will accept a copy of those results.
- YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- DRIVER'S LICENSE
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- TRANSCRIPTS SHOWING GRADES AND DEGREES(Front and back copies signed off by a registrar.)
- VOIDED CHECK OR BANK DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM
Contact the Human Resources Office if you have any questions, by e-mail or call: 937-562-9025 or 937-562-9037.