Paraprofessional - Special Education (1:1)
The following anticipated position is available for the 2020-2021 school year.
POSITION: PARAPROFESSIONAL - SPECIAL EDUCATION (1:1)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with children with special needs preferred
- Educator License with Stipulations for Paraprofessional - ELS (PARA), or Substitute (SUB)
- Proficient with PCs, tablets, and other mobile electronic devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and cloud-based applications
- Proficient with web-based search engines and best practices in conducting searches
- Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed
- Effective interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong orientation toward providing customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work positively and productively with adults and high school age students
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES: Paraprofessional - Special Education (1:1)
SALARY/RATE: TBD – Per ESP Salary Schedule (Category III) - Negotiated Agreement
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Complete an online application and upload a letter of interest (cover letter) and three (3) letters of recommendation to: Michael S. Wojtowicz, Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services.
The Human Resources Office will accept applications through September 25, 2020 or until filled.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Uniform Grievance Procedure