JobID 4010 : Substitute Licensed Teacher (#795942)
Check us out! We are hosting our annual Job Fair this April 4th at Riverdale Ridge High School. Mark your calendars and register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U31yvGqDpBc7_cH6b62SJEnfmg-jUUZZpVRVEZFhotA/edit
27J Schools is seeking certified substitute teachers to provide quality classroom instruction to students at all grade levels throughout the District for the upcoming school year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Substitute teachers must be flexible in regards to where and how often they work.
• Substitute teachers must be able to accept jobs with very little notice.
• Substitute teachers must continue a high quality learning environment in their classroom.
• Substitute teachers must hold a Bachelor's degree and a teaching license from the Colorado Dept. of Education (CDE).
• Valid licenses may include three-year or five-year substitute licenses and initial or professional teaching licenses.
• Experience working with students in a classroom setting is preferred, but not required.
• Successful substitute teachers must have a passion for teaching, and have a desire to work with a diverse group of children.
Apply online at www.workat27j.com. External applicants must upload a current resume', 1 current Letter of Recommendation (written/dated within the last 2 years), copy of teaching license and transcripts.
⇒ All future correspondence regarding this position will be handled via the email address that you provide on your online application. Please regularly check both your In-Box and SPAM folder for these email messages.
Please note: All job postings in 27J Schools close at 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time