Elementary School Teacher - 2nd Semester 2020-21
Dwight Common School is seeking a full-time CERTIFIED ELEMENTARY TEACHER for the 2nd Semester of the 2020-21 school year.
Teaching Assignment To Be Determined.
- Due to COVID-19, this position may flex hours if it is necessary for the building to transition to fully-remote learning. Evening hours may be employed to support remote learning.
- Employ flexibility with regard to day to day assignments and other duties assigned by the administration and/or cooperating teachers.
- Maintain a classroom climate that is conducive to learning.
- Maintain reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility.
- Guide the learning process through lessons created by classroom teachers.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures as established by the Board of Education and Administration.
- Work harmoniously with students, parents, colleagues, and the administrative team to achieve a district mission.
Proper Professional Educator License
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For more information, contact Julie L. Schultz, Principal, at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.