Substitute Teaching Positions
The substitute teacher will provide instruction to children in a manner as to inspire, motivate and stimulate the
child to develop skills and concepts to the child's learning capabilities.
Will perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Current Illinois Teaching Certificate- Elementary and Middle School
- Training and/or experience with elementary students
- Broad based knowledge of curriculum, teaching methodologies and assessment, the State of Illinois Goals for Education, and various media.
- We are accepting at this time teachers with a current teaching certificate and candidates with Sub certificates.
- Tier 1: Candidates with teaching credentials, certified in Illinois
- Tier II: Candidates witha Bachelor's degree and no teaching credentials (Will need SUB certificate)
- Tier I: $100 for the first 10 Days; $140 a day thereafter
- Tier II: $90 day for first 10 days, $105 a day thereafter.
Click APPLY button
SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS ONLINE!
DO NOT CONTACT SCHOOL, PRINCIPAL AND OFFICE STAFF. All fax's, e-mails will be discarded. APPLICATIONS ONLINE ONLY!