Half-Time Intervention Teacher
Half-time position available for the 2018-2019 school year
Elementary school setting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows the scope and sequence of the instructional program.
- Skillfully presents subject matter.
- Establishes and maintains a positive learning environment.
- Appropriately plans and develops assessment activities. Professional and Personal Attitudes and Characteristics
- Complies with administrative policies within the department, school, and district.
- Shows evidence of professional growth.
- Communicates effectively.
- Is receptive to new approaches and various points of view.
- Maintains professional behavior.
- Shows respect, concern, and warmth to children and adults.
Valid certification/license as issued by the Ohio Department of Education is required.
Apply Online Only - Attach all documents to be considered.