Technology Integration Coach
The Technology Integration Coach provides professional development, and instructional support to instructional and administrative staff.
The Technology Integration Coach offers instructional technology education for teachers and administrative staff.
The Technology Integration Coach provides instructional staff with the essential support needed to complete technology-based instructional management and productivity functions.
The Technology Integration Coach collaborates with appropriate instructional and technical staff to support, manage, and optimize the use of instructional software, and network resources to support quality teaching and learning.
1. Holds a Bachelor’s degree in education or related field and holds a current New Mexico teaching license.
2. Graduate Degree or other advanced education in Instructional and/or Assistive Technology preferred.
3. At least three years of successful full-time experience as a classroom teacher preferred.
4. Two years professional development experience in educating teachers or other adults in the integration of technology for instruction and productivity using
all of the following modes: modeling, one-on-one, small group, or large group preferred.
5. A minimum of two years experience delivering and integrating technology in instructional programs for Pre K – 12 students.
Contract Days: 202
Starting Salary: $48,000