JobID 1096 : Elizabeth School District Psychologist (#727165)
Job | Posted 3 months ago
Salary $43,036 - $60,636 DOE
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing a variety of services relating to the various needs of "at risk" and disabled students. Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele.
1. Assists with the identification and program planning for disabled and "at risk" students, including intervention consistent with IEP's, ongoing consultation with staff, students and parents, and the attendant reports and paperwork.
2. Implements student IEP's as appropriate.
3. Provides evaluation services related to interventions and the implementation of IEP's.
4. Reports and communicates student progress to parents, staff and others.
5. Communicates and collaborates with parents, students, staff and others relative to student behavioral and achievement goals and expectations.
6. Stays current on knowledge of various legal requirements related to disabled students.
7. Participates in various professional growth activities and opportunities.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
One to five years
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR PREPARATION
Has the ability to work co-operatively with supervisors and co-workers
Maintains a generally positive attitude
Observes all district policies and procedures
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
As required by the State of Colorado
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Mostly clean and comfortable
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending, squatting
Occasional stooping, kneeling, crawling
Occasional lifting 5 to 10 pounds
ELBERT C-1 ELIZABETH
634 SOUTH ELBERT, ELIZABETH, CO 80107
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415